So today is Saint Patrick's Day! I woke up fairly happy because this week is Spirit Week at school and I love any excuse to dress up. I went downstairs and I was putting on sunblock, preparing for the mile run! You definitely don't want to be sunburned do you? Then while putting on sunblock, I was thinking, "Something smells like it's burning!" I turned around and saw a fire on my stove, burning up my lovely crock-pot, which had our dinner! Great, there was a fire in my house. Well actually it was more like, holy s*** there is a fire in my kitchen and not a good one! I pulled out the fire extinguisher, only to learn it didn't work. Great, if this was a big fire, I would have been screwed. My mum was calling 911 and I was running to get another fire extinguisher. Luckily the next one we used worked. The fire was out, but it was still smoking like crazy! We opened all the windows and doors to get the smoke out and cool down the house. So the firemen came and they took the crock-pot outside on our lawn, in case it was still hot. Then the firemen told us our dinner was ok! Haha. We did not end up eating it because some of the fire extinguisher powder got inside! The powder actually got all over the place, including the carpet and the fruits. All my neighbors were looking at the crock-pot on our lawn and I felt like a FOB. Not a Fall Out Boy FOB, but a Fresh Off the Boat FOB. I was late for school by 20 minutes or so. I ended up missing the mile run, thank goodness! When I got home from school, I realized my house was still slightly powdery and we had four new fire extinguishers that my dad had gotten. For dinner we did not end up having Irish food, but pork chops with mushrooms and gravy. Check out all the pictures! Haha, I love my life.